Friday, January 10, 2014

Titan Basketball



I was going through pictures the other day and realized I had not scrapped the 2012 basketball season for Hunter yet so I did that year at the same time as the 2013 season. 

 
Each layout is similar, using the Kaleidoscope designer  series paper and Silver glimmer paper.  It decided to make them somewhat similar because when I looked at the pictures of Hunter, I think the only difference is the number on his jersey!  He hardly looks any different to me.

 
I added some Fancy Foil Silver designer vellum and silver brads to the top of this one...

 
for each, I used the ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers stamp set for the date and used the Silver Metallic ink.

 
The Great Sport stamp set also came into play and I stamped those images with Black Stazon ink.

 
Supplies:
ABC-123 sketched alphabet and numbers
Great Sport
Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Basic Black card stock
Black stazon ink
Silver Metallic ink
Kaleidoscope dsp
Silver glimmer paper
1 3/8" circle punch
1 1/4" circle punch
Fancy Foil Silver Vellum
silver brads
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!