Thursday, January 9, 2014

January Stamp Club projects


Time to share stamp club projects again!  I went with a simple layout using the Afternoon Picnic designer series paper, decorative label punch and Chalk Talk framelits.

 
For the first card, I used the Sweet Sayings cards and envelopes along with the Fresh Prints designer series paper and Perfect Pennants stamp set.

 
And on the second card...retro fresh washi tape and the same stamp set - Perfect Pennants...


 
Look like fun? You can join us every month - just send me a message here  for more information....live too far away?  I have Virtual Club openings as well.
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!