Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wonderful Life

 
I thought the saying from Perfect Pennants (Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful) would look fun with the coffee cup from Perfect Blend.  And there is that Scalloped Tag Topper punch again too, LOL!  

 
While most of the designer series paper on these cards comes from the Quatrefancy specialty paper kit, there is a piece from Fresh Prints and the 2012-2014 in color stack as well.

 
Supplies:
Perfect Blend, Perfect Pennants
Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Whisper White card stock
Pool Party, Soft Suede ink
Quatrefancy specialty paper
Fresh Prints stack
2012-2014 in color stack
decorative label punch
scalloped tag topper punch
Island Indigo bakers twine
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!