Monday, January 27, 2014

Sweet Baby

 
The Late Night Stampers challenge right now is - Use a framelits or die on your project - let's see how creative we can get!  I chose to use the Banners framelits and Baby, We've Grown stamp set from the Occasions catalog

 
For the blue shoes, I used my Marina Mist marker on the stamp so I didn't get the "cute boy" saying included in my images.

 
Supplies:
Baby, We've Grown
Marina Mist, Smoky Slate, Whisper White card stock
Basic Gray, Marina Mist and Soft Sky ink
Watercolor Wonder designer series paper
linen thread
vintage trinkets
Banners framelits
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!