Friday, August 29, 2014

How Old?

 
I like this color combination that comes from the Gold Soiree specialty paper using Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White and Gold.  There is a strip of Gold Fancy foil vellum and some gold sequin trim, both intact and taken apart.

 
The sentiment is from Just Sayin' and cut out with the Word Bubbles framelits.

 
Supplies:
Just Sayin'
Memento Black ink
Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White card stock
Gold Soiree specialty paper
Gold Fancy Foil Vellum
Gold sequin trim
Crisp Cantaloupe ruffle stretch trim
Word bubbles framelits


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!