Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board

 
One of the really fun things in the upcoming Holiday catalog is the Gift Box Punch Board.  It will make boxes up to 4" and has a sizing chart right on the board to let you know what size to cut your paper for the size of box you want to make.

 
I made this one with the Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series paper and added some silver satin ribbon and a tag punched with the Note Tag Punch.

 
The image comes from the Merry Everything stamp set.  I did not add any adhesive to this box when I put it together, which is also a pretty nice option!
 
Supplies:
Merry Everything
Coastal Cabana ink
Under the Tree specialty dsp
Whisper White card stock
silver satin ribbon
Gift Box Punch Board
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!