Thursday, August 14, 2014

Burlap and Lace

I am always on the lookout for fun things to alter when I get a chance to shop.  I came across this paper mache box awhile ago and had not done anything with it yet.

 
Right now it is empty, but I thought it would be a great box for a gift of any kind, a card set or even just a display piece.

 
I added some Flashback designer series paper (I just LOVE the versatility of this paper pack!).  Then, I added some Venetian crochet trim around the top and bottom attaching it with a random glue dot here and there.

 
Next came the silver basics buttons, again attached with glue dots...

 
And finally the burlap and Venetian crochet trim on the top (this is attached with sticky strip.
 
Supplies:
Flashback dsp
Burlap ribbon
Venetian crochet trim
silver basic buttons
glue dots
snail adhesive
sticky strip
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!