Thursday, August 28, 2014

Short and Sweet



http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kristinsobolik/jointhefun
 
Have you been waiting for a great deal to sign up with Stampin' Up!?  Well, here it is!  No matter if you want to sign up and build a business or use the discount for yourself, you can get an extra $50 of product when you sign up between now and August 28th. 
 
For just $99, you get $150 worth of products plus all the business supplies you need to get you started.  AND you can pick items from the upcoming Holiday catalog or pick out a Big Shot and some great dies, etc.  The possibilities are endless because you decide what products you receive!
 
Get started today or contact me for more details.
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!