Thursday, August 7, 2014

August Stamp Club

 
Wow, the summer has flown by!  School will start before we know it (my daughter is ready RIGHT NOW! and the boys not so much!). 
 
My stamp club group met this week and these are the projects for the month of August.  

 
The first card uses Kinda Eclectic, some Beach House and Sweet Sadie washi tape and the 2" circle punch.

 
Card number two is a color on color card with Blackberry Bliss.  We used the Large Polka Dot folder, scalloped border ribbon punch and deco label framelits in the Big Shot and Everything Eleanor and Sassy Salutations for our stamp sets.

 
The layout is a brightly colored one this time using the Sweet Taffy designer series paper as the focus. 

 
There is also a journaling card from the Happiness Is Project Life Collection. 
 
Look like fun?  Contact me to get more information or join our club!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!