Friday, August 1, 2014

Blendability Background

 
I am still working on trying to master the Blendabilities markers, but while I do that I also play with them a little without blending them together.  This is another sentiment free card and I stamped the Serene Silhouettes image on Very Vanilla card stock with Memento black ink and then used the lightest Coastal Cabana Blendabilities marker on the background.

 
I tried to make it a little uneven so it looks sort of like a sky and I think it worked out pretty well.

 
Supplies:
Serene Silhouettes
Memento Black ink
Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Kraft, Pear Pizzazz card stock
linen thread
Deco labels framelits
Arrows folder
Coastal Cabana Blendabilities markers
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!