Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ray of Sunshine

 
I just love the sayings in the Ray of Sunshine stamp set!  This piece of designer series paper from the Flowerpot collection seemed to go well with the saying I used on this card too with the yellow polka dots.

 
There is a little bit of Sweet Sadie and Watercolor wonder washi tape on the side and that awesome Large Polka Dot embossing folder as well.

 
Supplies:
Ray of Sunshine
Stazon Black ink, Crushed Curry ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, and Basic Black card stock
Sweet Sadie and Watercolor Wonder washi tape
 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches
Large polka dot folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!