Monday, August 18, 2014

Never too Early!

 
It is never too early to think about making Christmas cards, especially if you have a long list!  I am hoping to get a chance to design some Christmas card kits for you like I did last year...we will see how things go!

 
This card uses the Merry Everything stamp set and matching Note Tag punch.  The designer series paper is called All is Calm Specialty paper and I just love the colors that are not traditional Christmas colors. 
 
Supplies:
Merry Everything
Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon Whisper White card stock
Lost Lagoon ink
frosted sequins
All is Calm specialty paper
Lucky stars folder
Note tag punch
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!