Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Concert Pictures with Project Life

 
In October I was able to take my daughter and niece to see Taylor Swift.  It was the second time we were able to see one of her concerts and the first time around I made an entire 8" x 8" album with pictures for them...this time around I decided to use the Project Life Variety Pack 2 Photo Pocket Pages and fit in lots of pictures.

 
I also used the This is the Life card collection and accessory pack along with the Cards and Labels framelits.

 
To create more room for pictures, I chose to use one of the half pages in the Photo Pocket pack and use both sides and also a whole 12" x 12" page.

 
My numbers were cut with a retired Big Shot die...

 
and I printed some words and either die cut or punched them out.

 
This is what it looks like when you get to the first page of the album before you flip the half sheet over...

 
Supplies:
Project Life This is the Life card collection and accessory kit
Cards and Labels framelits - Project Life
Variety Pack 2 Project Life Photo Pocket Pages
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder card stock
banner punch
1 1/4" circle punch
small oval punch
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!