Sunday, December 6, 2015

Warm Wishes

 
This is the second card I used in a swap recently and it uses the Winter Wonderland designer vellum.  I first embossed my Soft Suede card stock with the Brick Wall folder and then cut a circle out of it with the Circles framelits.  

 
Then, I added the vellum behind it and my stamping and embellishments.

 
As I was putting these cards together, the photographer for the local newspaper was walking around taking pictures of the retreat and had me tie some ribbon in a posed shot (I think it looks a little silly, LOL!)...
 
Supplies:
Warm Wishes
Crumb Cake, Basic Black ink
Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock
Winter Wonderland designer vellum
Brick wall folder
Circles framelits
1" Delightful Dijon dotted lace trim
gold baker's twine
Venetian crochet trim
basic pearls
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!