Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Easy Gift Card Holders

 
Well, even though we don't need ideas for this Christmas anymore, I thought I would share this gift card holder I put together last minute.  I had some left over envelopes that Stampin' Up! used to see that fit 3"x 6" cards and thought I would make gift card holders that would fit into them.

 
First, I cut a 6"x 6" piece of card stock and scored it at 3".  Then I did my stamping and decorating on the front....

 
I had some leftover designer series paper from a year or two ago that I just loved and die cut some pieces uses the Project Life cards and labels framelits.  Before I added that piece to the inside of the card, I cut it down to 2 1/4" on the short side.  Then I used the tear and tape adhesive to attach it to the card stock.  Perfect pocket!

 
Remember if you don't have those retired envelopes laying around, you can make your own with the Envelope punch board or just use the pouch in an A2 size card.
 
Supplies:
Jolly Christmas
Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon ink
Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate card stock
note tag punch
basic rhinestones
Project Life cards and labels framelits
tear and tape adhesive
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!