Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pear Thank You

 
More sneak peeks today (and all week) from the upcoming Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration 2016 catalog!

 
This card uses several products for the Occasions catalog - the designer series paper in the background is called Have a Cuppa and has adorable patterns related to tea.  The Project Life card and washi tape are from the Memories in the Making Project Life collection.  There is an additional add on to this kit in the Sale-a-bration catalog as well.

 
And finally the stamp set is called Apple of My Eye and there are a few sentiments along with some fun fruit images that you can mix and match. 
 
Supplies:
Apple of My Eye
So Saffron, Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder ink
Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay card stock
Large polka dot folder
Tea lace paper doilies
White perfect accents
Memories in the Making Project Life
Have a Cuppa dsp
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!