Friday, December 18, 2015

Happy 12!

 
Today my middle child turns 12.  Sigh!  They aren't supposed to get older on me but I guess it is inevitable.  He was just telling me a week or two ago that we never do anything fun for his birthday - his brother got to go to a trampoline place and his sister went bowling for their last birthdays.  He is probably right, he hasn't wanted to do a big party for awhile and with a birthday close to Christmas I suppose it is overshadowed a little bit sometimes.  NOT this year!  The lucky boy gets to attend what I think brings the amount of excitement to him as a Taylor Swift concert brings for his sister...

 
He gets to go to a NDSU Bison football game, the semi final game that will determine if they get to play for their 5th National Championship!  I think he will be just a little excited :)

 
Well, on to his card...It is another Sale-a-bration sneak peek using the Sky is the Limit stamp set  and the Large Numbers Framelits (in the Occasions catalog).  I used the negative portion of the numbers on this card...
 
Supplies:
Sky is the Limit (SAB 2016)
Basic Black, Soft Sky ink
Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Large Numbers Framelits
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!