Thursday, December 24, 2015

Last Minute Gift Idea

 
For those of you late shoppers, I wanted to share a great idea for a last minute gift.  The Paper Pumpkin kits can be purchased as a 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription right here or here.  They contain precut pieces, stamps, ink, adhesive and directions to make a fun project every month.  The kits are always a surprise until they arrive, we don't get to see them in advance - that is part of the fun too!

 
So, if you have someone on your list that might enjoy some monthly crafting fun make sure to start a gift subscription right here!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!