Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Great Hunter

 
My oldest son went on his second deer hunt this fall and it was again a successful (and quick) hunt.  We are fortunate to live along the river and have some nice places to look for deer right in our backyard.  

 
I didn't get as many pictures this year as I did for his first one a year before so I made this layout a one photo page. 

 
I stamped some evergreens from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set and added some English Garden designer series paper, burlap ribbon and some elements from a Project Life collection. 

 
Supplies:
Lovely As a Tree
Early Espresso ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie card stock
burlap ribbon
English Garden dsp
wooden essentials elements
cotton ribbon
Project Life accessories (epoxy circles)
linen thread
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!