Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December Stamp Club Projects

 
This month's stamp club projects were a mix of things - a masculine birthday card, a Christmas card and a layout that is kind of spring like...

 
For the Christmas card, I chose the Home for the Holidays designer series paper and Peaceful Pines stamp set...

 
and the masculine card uses an image from Traveler and sentiment from Tin of Cards over some Typeset specialty paper...

 
On the layout, I chose to use the Summer Silhouettes stamp set and English Garden designer series paper along with some of the Envelope paper...

 
If you like these projects and would like to try out either my monthly stamp club or virtual stamp club, contact me here!
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!