Friday, September 2, 2016

In Everything


This fall has been a difficult one for harvest (and we are just starting!) but even though things have been tough, we always have to remember that there are others in worse situation and give thanks for that.  This card has that idea in mind with a sentiment from the Suite Seasons stamp set.


I chose some Halloween night specialty paper to go along with it and stamped some images from the Timeless Textures stamp set in the background.


Supplies:
Suite Seasons, Timeless Textures
Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie ink
Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate card stock
Halloween night specialty paper


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!