Thursday, September 1, 2016

Lots of Balloons

In a few days someone who loves the green and gold of the NDSU Bison is having a birthday and I thought she would like some green and gold balloons on her card.  I chose the brick wall background from the Halloween Night specialty paper for the backdrop.


The balloons are stamped with Emerald Envy and Garden Green and Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry before they were punched out with the Balloon Bouquet punch and added to the card with Stampin' dimensionals.


Supplies:
Balloon celebration
Emerald Envy,Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Basic Black ink
Whisper White, Basic Black card stock
Halloween night specialty paper
banner triple punch
balloon bouquet punch


SpecialOffers_Header_Demo_Sept2016_NA
Between September 1 and September 21, Stampin' Up! is offering a 25% discount on a handful of items from the 2016 Annual Catalog - so add these items to your Holiday Catalog order.  Click on the picture below to download the list of items included in this offer for the first seven days of this offer:

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!