Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Thinking of Fall

With fall right around the corner I picked up my Sheltering Tree stamp set and put this card together using fall colors. 


The background is created with the Woodland folder on some Delightful Dijon card stock and I added a little piece of Corrugated paper and a delicate doily.


The leaves on the tree are stamped with Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon ink.

Supplies:
Sheltering Tree
Crumb Cake, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Tip Top Taupe, Wild Wasabi ink
Dapper Denim, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White card stock
Corrugated paper
delicate doily




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!