Friday, August 5, 2016

Live Laugh Love

I have been trying to find some good projects for my nieces to do when they come over for their annual 4H project day with me.  This is one of the things I thought they might have fun with. 


When Stampin' Up! had fabric, I played around with these hoops a little and had a few of them leftover.  I opened the hoop and carefully placed the designer series paper in between the two pieces, cutting around the circle leaving about 1/2" to 3/4".  Then, I tightened the hoops together as much as I was able to and trimmed any remaining edges on the back.


The decorating is pretty self explanatory, but I did take some White Perfect accents and add some color to them with markers.  Fearing that they might not dry well like that, I added some Wink of Stella glitter brush over the top so they also have a little sparkle!

Supplies:
Layering Love
Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron ink and markers
Whisper White, Dapper Denim card stock
2" and 2 1/2" circle punches
metallic thread
burlap ribbon
ruched ribbon 5/8" Dapper Denim
In color doilies
delicate doilies
Blooms and Bliss dsp
White perfect accents
Wink of Stella glitter brush


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!