Monday, August 15, 2016

Miss You


I was messing around one day trying to figure out if it would work to stamp on already embossed card stock and still have good images because I guess I always stamp first and emboss second.  Well, it worked great I am happy to say!


I had an embossed piece of Whisper White that had been run through the Big Shot with the Brick Wall folder and I used the Timeless Textures stamp set to add images to it in various colors.


Must sentiment comes from the Oh Happy Day card kit.

Supplies:
Oh Happy Day card kit, Timeless Textures
Old Olive, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Pool Party ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky card stock
Corrugated paper
Brick Wall folder
1 3/4" and 2" circle punches



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!