Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Thank You


This month, Stampin' Up! is offering a while supplies last bundle (you can purchase the items separately too) called Thankful Branches.  My favorite thing about the stamp set is the font and there is a good variety of sayings as well.


I chose to use some of the tree images along with the "Thank you" and layered them on top of some Presents and Pinecones designer series paper, Kraft rope trim that I pulled apart and some thick bakers twine that I also pulled apart.


The designer series paper and Kraft rope trim are from the Holiday catalog that will be available to purchase from on September 1st.

Supplies:
Thoughtful Branches
Early Espresso, Garden Green ink
Whisper White, Early Espresso, Mint Macaron card stock
delicate doilies
Presents and Pinecones dsp
Kraft rope trim
thick baker's twine



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!