Thursday, August 11, 2016

Jar of Flowers

Despite the fact that the Jar of Love stamp set is one that I purchased right away from the new catalog, I still struggle to design projects with it that I think look ok!  Maybe I am overthinking them...


For this card, I die cut the jar out of a piece of Whisper White card stock and then added some glassine paper behind it and stamped the jar.  Since the stamps are photopolymer that part was easier than you think.


Then I added some flowers and stems and a piece of burlap ribbon.

Supplies:
Jar of Love
Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Old Olive ink
Pool Party, Whisper White card stock
glassine paper
burlap ribbon
Everyday jars framelits




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!