Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Love & Hugs


I just can't seem to party with my Top Note die even though it isn't a current catalog item anymore.  There are actually quite a few items in my stash that I use a lot that are not longer current because I just can't see not using them anymore :) 


I cut out a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with this die and then used the Happy Heart folder to emboss it.  Next, I took a sponge and the Crumb Cake ink pad and added some color.


A few more die cuts using the Sunshine Wishes collection, some baker's twine, a doily and sentiment and the card is completed.

Supplies:
Sunshine Sayings
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake ink
Daffodil Delight, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla card stock
In Color doilies
gold baker's twine
Sunshine Wishes
Top Note die
Happy Heart folder
sponges
linen thread



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!