Tuesday, August 2, 2016

July Paper Pumpkin Layout

I decided to use one of the little boxes from the July Paper Pumpkin kit on a scrapbook layout.  All I did was cut off the tabs and then added it to my page.  It is placed over a piece of Fabulous foil designer acetate and next to a piece of Serene Scenery designer series paper.


I added a couple different die cuts from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits collection, a In Color doily, washi tape and some rhinestone flowers (retired) to complete it.


For the journaling, I just wrote on the lines of the designer series paper.

Supplies:
Layering Love
July 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
Fruit stand dsp
Serene scenery dsp
Sunshine Wishes thinlits
Playful Palette washi tape
in color doilies
Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder card stock



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!