Friday, August 12, 2016

Lovely Lace


I really like the color combination on this card, it seems soothing so I thought it would be a good sympathy card combination. 


The background Dapper Denim card stock is embossed with the Lovely lace folder and I used the Butterfly basics and Better together stamp sets for the image and sentiment.


The card itself isn't complex and can be put together fairly quickly.

Supplies:
Butterfly Basics, Better Together
Dapper Denim, Basic Gray ink
Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim card stock
Lovely Lace folder



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!