Wednesday, August 24, 2016

To You


Today's card uses colors I don't pick out of my stash all that often lately.  I know that once I work on Christmas projects the Cherry Cobbler will be a common color for me to grab, but right now it is kind of in the back of the box.  Delightful Dijon is another one I don't grab for often, but I like the two colors together and thought I would create a card with them.


The Perfectly Wrapped stamp set was used on the card base as well as the circle and sentiment.  I also added a die cut from the Sunshine Wishes collection and some burlap ribbon (I just love that stuff even though it leaves burlap lint everywhere!).


Supplies:
Perfectly Wrapped
Delightful Dijon, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler ink
Whisper White, Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Cherry Cobbler card stock
circle punches
Sunshine Wishes thinlits
Serene Scenery dsp
burlap ribbon

PP_BOGO_FB-Thumbnail
Click on the picture to get started!



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!