Monday, August 29, 2016

Give Thanks

I have another altered craft store find to share with you today.  I found a 5 pack of these wooden pieces, they are about 8 1/2" x 11" in the clearance section and knew I could find some fun things to do with them. In fact two of my nieces and my daughter made their own versions of this project too!


I started off using the Timeless Textures stamp set and randomly stamping the images in different colors - Soft Suede, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand...then I added some denim paint that I had left over from some other projects just kind of brushing it in random spots. 


I added some lace trim and burlap ribbon to the bottom and the started with my layers.  There is some Smoky Slate card stock embossed with the Cable Knit folder, Serene Scenery designer series paper and some chicken wire that I cut into about a 6" x 4" piece.


My sentiment is from the Suite Seasons stamp set, a very versatile holiday greeting set in the Holiday catalog. 


I also used a couple retired Stampin' Up! items, I always love the little flowers and have many of them left over to play with now and then!


Supplies:
Timeless Textures, Suite Seasons
Soft Suede, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Dapper Denim, Delightful Dijon ink
Smoky Slate, Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon card stock
Serene Scenery dsp
lace trim
burlap ribbon
in color doilies
Cable knit folder
gold binder clips



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!