Thursday, August 18, 2016

New Permit


I have another sneak peek item for you today in the layout below.  I used a piece of the Halloween Night specialty designer series paper as my page base - there are several designs that do not have to be used for Halloween as you can see...


I added some images from Playful Backgrounds behind my layers with Old Olive ink and then added some patterns from the Serene Scenery designer series paper pack before adding my picture. 


The little arrows were stamped using a retired Project Life stamp set and I added some epoxy stars leftover from a Paper Pumpkin kit.


My title comes from the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set and I used some circle punches for part of it as well.


The white threads are thick baker's twine that was taken apart.

Supplies:
Playful Backgrounds, Perfectly Wrapped
Old Olive, Delightful Dijon ink
Basic Black, Whisper White, card stock
Halloween Night specialty designer series paper
Serene Scenery designer series paper
thick bakers twine
circle punches



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!