Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Jingle Bell Box


Although it may not look like it, today's projects uses quite a few of the same products as yesterday's card.  The stamp set and one of the designer series paper packs as well as the ink color and a couple of the card stock colors...


To start off, I had a piece of 5" x 9" Crumb Cake card stock and I scored it at 1", 4", 5" and 8" on the long side and 1" and 4" on the short side.  I made my cuts to fold it into a box and then added some layers of decoration...


The bellyband around the box is made from Presents and Pinecones designer series paper and since the full length of the 12" designer series paper was just a little bit too short to wrap around, I added a jingle bell where the two ends meet to make it look like it is long enough as you can maybe see in the picture below.


My jingle bells were stamped, colored and cut out.  After I colored them I added some shimmer with the Wink of Stella glitter brush.


Supplies:
Christmas Magic
Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Cherry Cobbler ink
Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Dapper Denim, Whisper White card stock
Warmth and Cheer dsp
Presents and Pinecones dsp
In color Doilies
Burlap ribbon
scallop circle punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!