Monday, September 26, 2016

Wedding Gift Idea


Awhile ago, I shared a Christmas themed memory tray with you and promised to share another idea using the same type of tray.  This one is wedding themed, meant for the bride and groom to show off some pictures.


I chose to use the colors in the Blooms and Bliss designer series paper pack for the tray - Tip Top Taupe, Dapper Denim, Mint Macaron and Whisper White. 


The different rectangles are decorated with the designer series paper along with the Floral Phrases and Birthday Blossoms stamp sets.


I added a few little embellishments using enamel dots, basic rhinestones, In color doilies, delicate doilies and some retired floral rhinestone embellishments that were just on the clearance rack.


Supplies:
Floral Phrases, Birthday Blossoms
Dapper Denim, Mint Mararon, Tip Top Taupe ink
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim card stock
Blooms and Bliss dsp
note tag punch
basic rhinestones
enamel dots
delicate doilies
in color doilies



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!