Monday, September 5, 2016

Joy to the World


Since everyone can now order from the holiday catalog, I  thought I would share some more samples with products from it.  I know we are a long way from Christmas but if you do your own cards, you have some time to prepare! 



I have used the Wonder of Christmas stamp set and some Fancy Frost specialty designer series paper for this card.  I sponged some Dapper Denim ink on the specialty paper (which has raised texture on it - awesome!).  Then I added some Candy Cane lane baker's twine, there is a string of red metallic thread mixed in with the white although you can only see that in person.  There are some adorable little Christmas trinkets embellishments in the catalog as well and I added a bell to this card.


On the inside I added another sentiment and some snowflakes.


Supplies:
Wonder of Christmas
Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler ink
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Dapper Denim card stock
Candy Cane Lane baker's Twine
Christmas trinket embellishments
Fancy Frost specialty paper

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!