Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stroke of Genius

This is the card I made for one of my crafty little nieces (ok maybe not quite so little anymore!).  I used the Work of Art stamp set and added lots of splotches on the card base behind the layers and also on the easel. 


The easel was stamped and then hand cut using the paper snips and I added some Blooms and Bliss designer series paper behind it.


Supplies:
Work of Art
Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Soft Suede, Early Espresso ink
Whisper White, Crumb Cake card stock
Blooms and Bliss dsp



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!