Monday, September 19, 2016

Festive Jar Card


And back to the Jar of love and Everyday Jars framelits combination again!  I used some Fruit stand designer series paper to stamp my jar on this time and used the lemons print to make it look as though they are in the jar.  There is also another pattern of the same designer series paper behind the jar.


My background is embossed with the Festive folder and I have added some thick white baker's twine around it for texture.



The jar as well as the lid and bow are die cut using the Everyday Jars framelits after I stamped the pieces. 

Supplies:
Jar of Love,
Watermelon Wonder, Smoky Slate, Basic Black ink
Whisper White, Soft Sky card stock
Fruit Stand dsp
white thick baker's twine
festive folder
Everyday jars framelits



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!