Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1


This month, the Paper Pumpkin kit was a mini album and it had the cutest clear pages with designs and saying on them to add in the album in different places...Well, my daughter got the album so I just took a few of the pages and made some alternative projects.  Today I will share a 12 x 12 scrapbook layout and tomorrow I will have some cards to share with you.


I took a piece of Basic Gray card stock as my background and added some Tasty Treats specialty designer series paper in the background before adding pieces of the Paper Pumpkin kit. 


As accents, I also used some of the new lace doilies (one cut in two pieces) and a couple of the Sending Love embellishments (you will love these!). 

Supplies:
December 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit
Basic Gray card stock
Tasty Treats specialty dsp
lace doilies
Sending Love embellishments



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!