Friday, December 2, 2016

Mini Treat Gift Card Holders


I have been playing around with my Mini Treat Bag thinlit lately and put together a bunch of little gift card holder treat bags. Below are some of the Christmas themed ones, but I also made a few birthday. 



I started with some This Christmas Specialty Designer Series paper and cut out my pieces with the Big Shot and the Mini Treat Bag thinlit die. 


Then I took some scraps of the same specialty paper, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla card stock and
added my sentiment and some layers on the front of the bag.  Inside I added a piece of Very Vanilla card stock that a gift card holder and note could be added to.


Supplies:
Wonder of Christmas
Garden Green, Smoky Slate ink
Basic Gray, Very Vanilla card stock
This Christmas specialty designer series paper
tear and tape adhesive
banner triple punch
Mini treat bag thinlit
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!