Friday, December 9, 2016

December Stamp Club projects


Although I hadn't planned it this way, my project colors coordinate this month centering on Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Dapper Denim with a couple added variations.


My layout is fairly plain as I try to always keep them pretty generic so they can be used for whatever occasion my club goers prefer.  I did use the Stitched Shapes framelits on them as accents.


The first card is a masculine birthday card using the Gorgeous Grunge and Guy Greetings stamp sets.  The designer series paper in the background is from the This Christmas specialty designer series paper pack.


The second card uses the same designer series paper along with the Wonder of Christmas stamp set.


If you enjoy seeing the stamp club projects and would like to try out either my monthly stamp club or my virtual club, please contact me here for more details!



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!