Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to you all!  One last Christmas card to share with you today to celebrate.  I have used the Stitched Shapes Framelits, some Pinecones and Petals designer series paper and the Wonder of Christmas stamp set.


To accent the card I added a lace doily and some gold metallic baker's twine.  This one would be great for reproducing if you had lots to make and was one of my stamp a stack cards this month.

Supplies:
Wonder of Christmas
Delightful Dijon ink
Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Mint Macaron card stock
tea lace doily
gold metallic baker's twine
Stitched Shapes framelits
Petals and Pinecones dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!