Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The First Time


Today's card is another sneak peek using some masculine elements.  I chose the Urban Underground specialty paper as an accent and embossed some Crumb Cake card stock with the Hexagons dynamic textured impressions folder and sponged it with Soft Suede ink.  The embossing folder is a thick one similar to the Cable Knit folder in the Holiday catalog and leaves a great impression. 


The stamp set is called Nailed it and there is a coordinating framelits set that goes along with it.  I colored the saw blade in with the Wink of Stella glitter brush.


Supplies:
Nailed it
Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede ink
Wink of Stella glitter brush
Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla card stock
Hexagons dynamic textured folder
Urban Underground specialty paper
sponges



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!