Monday, December 26, 2016

Succulent Garden


I made this card box to use as a Christmas gift and filled it with some cards of various occasions.  It is a metal box (maybe called a recipe box?) and I covered it with the Succulent Garden designer series paper from the Occasions catalog. 


I have used these boxes a few times over the years and at one point made a template for cutting out the handle holes on the top of the box - that sure makes putting the designer series paper on a lot faster!


I added some Sweet Sugarplum ruched ribbon and some Old Olive cotton ribbon around the box, added some designer buttons to cover up where the ribbon ended and then did a little decorating on the front with the Blooms and Wishes stamp set.

Supplies:
Blooms and Wishes
Sweet Sugarplum ink
Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum card stock
2" and 2 1/2" circle punches
tea paper lace doily
enamel dots
designer buttons
ruched ribbon
cotton ribbon
Succulent Garden dsp
tear and tape adhesive



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!