Friday, December 23, 2016

Sending Thoughts


There are a few different stamp sets in the Occasions catalog that are just sentiments and I have chosen to use one of them on the card today paired with another Sale-a-bration stamp set.  The sentiment set is called Sending Thoughts and the Sale-a-bration set is called Avant Garden.


I again used some of the Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper in the background - I promised I will share some of the other designer series papers too!  :)


I added a little bow with some linen thread to the flower stem using liquid glue.

Supplies:
Sending Thoughts, Avant Garden
Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral ink
Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stock
Cupcakes and Carousels dsp
linen thread



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!