Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Season


I used this card for a card exchange recently showcasing the Stitched shapes framelits and the Reason for the Season stamp set.  


I chose to add some pine boughs behind the designer series paper and sentiment instead of using the poinsettia image that is also in the stamp set and added a few little red "berries" randomly as well.  I believe the stamp I used the for "berries" is actually for the middle of the poinsettia flower.


Lastly, I added a Christmas trinket embellishment and some Real Red baker's twine.

Supplies:
Reason for the Season
Soft Suede, Garden Green, Real Red ink
Whisper White, Real Red card stock
Candy Cane lane dsp
Christmas trinkets embellishments
 baker's twine
Stitched shapes framelits



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!