Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happiness Surrounds


Starting tomorrow, Stampin' Up! has a few new products that will be available to you while supplies last.  I will share those details with you tomorrow and let you know how you can get them but today I have a card made with one of the stamp sets that will be available called Happiness Surrounds.

I just used a base of Whisper White and stamped lots of flower and petal images around the outside using Fresh Fig and Old Olive ink.  For some of the images I stamped off on my scrap paper first to lighten it up a little. The sentiment is on Smoky Slate and is also from the same stamp set.  I added a pearlized doily and some Share What You Love Artisan Pearls to complete the card.


Supplies:
Happiness Surrounds
Fresh Fig, Old Olive ink
Whisper White, Smoky Slate card stock
Pearlized doilies
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!