Thursday, October 25, 2018

October Paper Pumpkin alternative



I had some time to put together my Paper Pumpkin kit this week - the first two pictures are the cards in the kit as they were intended.  I love the laser cut patterns that they created for us!



I again made a scrapbook page using some of the pieces - this one uses only pieces from the kit except the 12 x 12 piece of Grapefruit Grove card stock.


The patterned paper is the inside of the envelopes provided in the kit.




Don't forget to subscribe by November 10th to get your own kit next month!  It is always a fun surprise....

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!