Monday, October 8, 2018

October Stamp Club Projects


I have been able to get a few projects created in the last couple days so I am going to slowly get back to posting regularly for you!  Today I will share the October Stamp Club Projects with you, we did not meet but each of the members still receives all the projects.


The first card use the Winter Woods stamp set and Joyous Noel specialty paper...


In October I usually have one Halloween card or project for my stamp club members so our second card fits in that category using the Takeout Treats stamp set and Toil and Trouble designer series paper.


For the layout, I chose to use the Country Lane designer series paper along with coordinating card stock colors.  I added a doily and galvanized button as accents as well.


If you would like to try out our monthly stamp club or the virtual stamp clubs I have running, please contact me here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!