Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Love Celebrating You


One of the hostess stamp sets in the Idea Book and Catalog is called Hand Delivered and has some fun images you can mix and match.  The cards I made below I designed for birthday cards, but also thought they would be good for a bridal shower.


There is some Frosted Floral specialty paper behind the Stitched Seasons die cut that I stamped on and the images were colored in with Stampin' Blends markers.  I added a little bit of chalk marker to accent a few of the balloons as well.


Supplies:
Hand delivered
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Chalk marker
Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock
Frosted Floral specialty paper
Stitched Seasons framelits
Hand Delivered Photopolymer Stamp Set
Hand Delivered Photopolymer Stamp Set 146808
Price: $13.00
*This host stamp set is only available with Stampin’ Rewards.

Did you enjoy making paper dolls as a kid? Then you'll enjoy the feel of this set which lets you create beautiful ladies for many beautiful occasions.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!